Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2007, 10:24 AM

Default Just went Online, Observations and minor Questions

I joined Full Tilt last week and I have some random things to say

Setting up with epassporte was easy. I had read some posts saying they had problems but I didn't. I used a credit card to fund epassporte and sent money to Full Tilt. I didn't have to call my bank, I did it all online at work at 4:00 AM.

I haven't read about how to take advantage of bonuses and probably did it all wrong. I sent $100 to FT and I am seeing Full Tilt points. Maybe that is my bonus?

The first 2 days I played free, 10-20 limit holdem. That was stupid loose and easy. When I started .25-.50 limit for money the play tightened up, tighter than B&M 3-6. I know I have a small sample for my observation, but I saw plenty of hands not seeing the river.

I have the latest version of FT and have had no problems that others reported. I don't have a beta version, just the one that the software asked if I wanted to download.

I'd like to multi-table a little, just 2 or 3 tables, I haven't tried it with the new software but I tried resizing and that seemed to work fine.

Questions:

I just downloaded pokertracker. How many hands do I need to play to get an idea of where I am at?

I bankrolled $100 and I know this is less than 300BB for .25-.50. If my PT ratings are good do I need 300BB to move to .50-1.00?

How do the limits online relate to B&M?