Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2007, 09:43 AM

Default Greatest sports moment of your entire life?

I'm talking about any time you were playing a sport and made the greatest play or whatever and you'll always remember it.

For me, I was playing left field in varsity baseball in high school. Bases loaded (obviously)... Game depends on this small dude who gets up to bat, seemed weak so I was playing him mid-field. He got a really nice fast ball down the middle and got a good piece of it... Waay over my head between LF and center. I ran back as fast as I could and caught the ball over my right shoulder on the warning track... had just enough time to catch it then look to see where the metal fence was before crashing into it. I remember seeing the expression of the center fielder as if he was saying 'wow' to himself. Utter shock... felt really good. Turned around and saw that the base coaches for the other team had waved everyone around the bases because they thought there was no way I could get to that ball. Now everyone was scrambling to get back. Nobody scored as I threw it in. We then went on to win the game.