Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2006, 12:47 AM

Default Re: best foxwoods character

[ QUOTE ]
yeah it was the 500$ O8 i think, he's constantly broke as far as i know, someone probably had most of his action

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't doubt it. There's also another regular there that I've seen in the weekly tournaments. Tall guy, late 30's or middle 40's maybe. He had a Mr T started set, LOTS of gold, rings, necklace, just all blinged up with gold.

I tried to steal on the button with K/9 and he pushed all-in. I folded and he showed me the A/A.

And there's some kid who's in his 20's, dresses nicely, dark short hair. Was at a table with him, pushed him out of a pot previously. He raises in LP and I push with A/K. He's worried I'm going to have K/K and says "your Kings are good" but then he calls and flips over 10/10 and I get my ace on the flop and King on the river, but he hit his 10 on the flop. Dealer warned him about his yapping after the fact. I think he made the money, not sure if he made the final table. But I've seen him a few times. He commented that I seemed "patient", so it appears he didn't view me as a recklessly aggressive opponent and respected my raises.