Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2007, 02:06 PM

Default Ultimatebet Rakeback Calculation Help

I have a ub account for more than 2 years and have no RB. I play now b/c of the cash for points promotion. I can create another ub account with rakeback in a site like raketherake.com right?

I have another question about the rake. This week I accumulated 1000 ultimatepoints, which meant I made 100 in bonus dollars, i also get 50 dollars for the cash for points promo which adds to 150 dollars for the week.

I play 50NL Full ring. Assuming my rb percentage is 30 percent and since they deduct 25 percent from the bonus, how much would i make in total assuming I accumulate 1000 ultimatepoints for the week like the situation i described at the beginning?

I used those rakeback calculators and saw that since I 4 table 50NL Full ring tables for 3 hrs per day, my 30 percent rakeback would be 14 dollars daily.

Since i play 3 hrs of 4 tabling 50UB, I make around 4 dollars/hr in bonus according to bonuswhores.com X 3 hours = 12 dollars. 12 dollars -25 percent of the 12 dollar bonus (3 dollars)= 9 dollars. Thus I would have made 14 dollars from rakeback and 9 dollars from UB bonus =23 dollars instead of just 12 dollars for the 3 hrs of 4 tabling 50NL Full ring for 3 hours if i had Rakeback? Am i correct in this calculation? If yes, does that mean i am losing 11 free dollars everyday b/c I don't have rakeback?

Thanks.