Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2007, 09:39 PM

Default Re: You have a dream...

If I had a dream the week before that napolitino's pizza was buring down, only to wake up and read the paper that contained the story about napolitino's pizza burning down. And if 4 weeks before that I had a prementition that a friend of mine was pregnant, and she called me up to tell me the news. I would of course not get on the plane.

It's important to recognize a distiction here between people of faith and persons that beleive in the supernatural. As an former atheist I'm fully aware that if I was the only person in the world that was an atheist, that would never be enough to change my mind. Yet all xtians on this board depend on other peoples beliefs. If notready was the only xtain, he would shed is faith naturally.

So to answer you question of course I would get on the plane if I had no previous experience with my dreams coming true. But if my dreams often came true I would never get on the plane.

If anyone says that even after their dreams coming true in the past, they would still get on the plane. Is either lieng or insane.