Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2007, 07:32 PM

Default Re: An objective analysis: Why doesn’t small ball work at micro stakes

I have recently made the transition from stt's to cash games so i can clear the sign up bonus on full tilt alot quicker. Basically im s winning tournament player and struggle at cash games i find im only breaking even at 25c/50c tables. I just cant understand why firstly i have to agree i can put players on a hand make a move and they call down and win. Maybe its just frustration i only joined the site 3 days ago so maybe im on a bad run but no matter what i do i cant win. I sit their wait for a hand but its busted almost everytime. My biggest leak is raisin with AK AQ etc and continuation betting and still gettin called.Also im playing draws to aggressively. I have found making moves at this level is just a waste of time.Has anyone got any tips on how to beat the game consistently or should i just go back to grinding at stt's where i know where i am in hands. Just a bit of a rant needed to get of chest.Also how do you sit down for hours play well get your big hand or 2 of them and get outdrawn and still be able to play well maybe im on tilt ahhhhhhhhhhh