Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2007, 11:03 AM

Default Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, if the people with the highest win rates are ALSO interesting to discuss, then go right ahead. All the people listed as being 'good' in this thread have high win rates. But (and this is only from my perspective) it is not interesting to discuss people ONLY because they have high win rates. There might be people who grind out a lot of cash but whom are not at all difficult for a thinking player to play against and whom only win by playing long sessions, playing lots of tables, and/or game selecting well.

I don't understand your objection. Is it that no one has posted DMed stats to objectively identify the biggest winners? Maybe that's because no one has them or the people that do don't want to share their info. Or is your objection that you think there are big winners who have interesting game who aren't being discussed? Why don't you bring them up then?

[/ QUOTE ]

My objection is only to your "win rates are stupid" comment, then your later supporting argument that winrates are stupid because they are objective.

I already stated why I dislike these threads (that's in the second paragraph of one of my earlier posts).

Also I have a small penis.