Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which video is more entertaining? tuff_fish or pamela/tommy doing The Jiggy
Pamela and Tommy 7 8.86%
Our hero Tuff_Fish 72 91.14%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2007, 10:26 AM

Default Re: A Marijuana Poll

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd only ever put schwag in a blunt, putting anything remotely decent in one is a complete waste of good bud

[/ QUOTE ]

This is absolute nonsense.

[/ QUOTE ]

A blunt is a total waste of weed, the tobacco also kills part of the taste of the herb. If you however enjoy A)Wasting your stash B) like the taste of a cheap cigar then that is your right. If I had a choice I obv want the best stuff I can in a blunt, just as long as it ain't from my head sack.

[/ QUOTE ]

People using the blunts are a waste of weed excuse likely aren't rolling their blunts properly. I was thinking about making a thread on how to roll blunts properly, I think I'll try to do that soon.

Basically, you only need like a gram of weed to roll a suitable blunt for 1-3 people. Admittedly, rolling blunts, even correctly, will burn your stash faster than most/all other techniques of smoking, but IMO, it is marginal, unless you are smoking blunts exclusively.

Also (which I would explain further in my potential blunt-rolling thread), another key point to rolling a proper blunt is to maximize the weed:blunt paper ratio. In other words, not using the entire gutted blunt to roll the 1g I recommended.

[/ QUOTE ]

1-3 people using a gram in one session is way more than needs to be used to get high. If you are a frequent smoker, in the long run blunts are going to have you paying several times more for weed than you would otherwise. Smoking them occasionally is totally standard, but I know people who only smoke blunts, and that seems entirely crazy to me.