Old 03-18-2007, 08:05 PM

Default Re: think my girl is being sneaky.... whats this word from a text mesa

[ QUOTE ]
ere=R
jota=J

A name?

[/ QUOTE ]

bingo, the dude who sent it goes by RJ.

im a little worried by the series of text messages that went on yesterday. we have been together for 5 years and she worships the ground i walk on. On fridays she dances salsa a block away at a studio with about 20 people. after the class they all go to the salsa club right next door to dance for a few hours. I haven't heard of this RJ guy but a couple of times, others in the class are mentioned all the time. At night she usually falls asleep on the couch with me as we watch some recored shows. i set the alarms on our phones each night to wake us up in the morning. last night when i go to set her alarm it shows 1 text message, her boss will often text her about a schedule change the next day so i checked it for her. it was a 12:25am text from RJ saying "how r u"? im like who the hell is this and take a look at some other sent and recieved and this is the sequence that worries me.

3/17
1:20pm sent- "I had a great time last night, happy St. patties day".
-no other St. P. day messages sent out.

4:27pm recieved - "me too, no regrets at all, erejota'

4:30pm sent- "Good, thats what i was most afraid of. wouldn't want to lose a friend like u"
- A friend like what? she talkes about salsa people all the time but not him.

4:30pm recieved- "never happen, i think were both mature enough to handle it"
-she talked about her night and i didn't hear of anything that needed to be handled.

3/18
12:25am recieved - "how R U"?
-wtf who sends out 12:25am text messages to a chick that has a man who you dont know as a friend.

I just bought an airline ticket to paris last week to supprise her on her July trip there with her mom to propose. i feel like im in high school again with this crap. I'm going to investigate more b4 i bring any of this up to her. It seems pretty clear that something shady is going on here. I can't even think of anything harmless being talked about between them.