Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2007, 12:09 AM

Default not banging chicks from myspace.com (trip report no pics)

I was talking to some girl on myspace, not great looking but better than the chicks Brian was banging, I'd hit it but not worth putting a lot of effort into (no, no pics, I dont want a trainwreck). I was going out to some local spots with one of my boys last night and right before I left she sends a msg saying she's going to be in the next city down getting drunk with her friends, wanted me to call her up and meet her there. I save her number as a plan B in case the local spots suck.

The local spots do suck so I convince my friend to head down and meet up with this girl and her friends. He needs to get laid more than I do so I'm hoping some of her friends are hot and put out easily. We meet up and I'm like where are your friends? She points at a table with a couple dudes. WTF, that sucks, I guess my friend is going to have to work and pick up some random bar chick, and I'm going to have to work to avoid cockblocking from male friends.

Then she points out her boyfriend at the bar. WTF?!? I leave and check out some more bars down the street. End up not getting laid.