Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2007, 12:48 AM

Default Re: Your favorite things to do or places to go: San Francisco Bay Are

[ QUOTE ]
Evan,

My favorite burrito place in SF is La Taqueria on Mission near 25th. El Farolito is my second favorite.

[/ QUOTE ]

COME ON EL D!!! How on EARTH are you going to mention La Taqueria in the same breath as El Farolito!!!!! BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

La Taq is HANDS DOWN THE BEST BURRITO PLACE ON EARTH (unless you are one of those people who really loves rice - this place has none). El Farolito is nowhere near the same quality IMO.

If you want solid burrito alternatives, you don't have to go far -

La Coroneta <sp> on 23rd and Mission is fantastic (get the super steak and prawn quesodilla <sp> - incredible).

For nightlife, I suggest the following:

Brunos - a very classy location with a very night dependent crowd - from collegy to investment bankery - really runs the gamut - $5 dollar cover is PERFECT to keep the rif raf out and not bother you much.

Medjool - the roofdeck is sweet on a nice night - hectic to get a drink, but between the 3 floors, you should be able to find a spot. Very close to Brunos.

Zeitgeist - best bloody marys in the city, and about as Mission alt hipster. Tons of picknic tables out back to enjoy the sun with a beer or bloody. BBQ ain't too shabby either (particularly after a few of the afformentioned beverages).

Ruby Skye - you really have to be feeling the 'big euro club' urge to go here, but if you are, it's the best choice in the city. Always hot girls and you can escape upstairs if you need a beak from the electronica.

Just a few additions off the top.