Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2007, 08:33 PM

Default 10/15 nl Tropicana AC

10/15 nl at Tropicana in AC, good game, 2 huge donkeys, one with unlimited money, 1 huge nit, 3 solid players

3rd hand at the table but i have played with most of these players at least once before. I complete small blind with 88, i mix it up here with raises and calls but i figured 3rd hand ill see what is going on at the table.
BB is a huge donkey who makes it 75 to go, Whale calls in MP and solid players takes effective button and calls.

flop comes 9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

I check figuring either huge donkey bets at it after raising BB or the whale does going for a check raise but it checks around.

Turn is K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Huge donkey(~$1100) in BB bets out 100(??) whale folds and solid player (~$1700) in late position flat calls. I have ~$2k

What is my line here? the donkey has AK im almost 100 percent of that, when the button flat called i was like, this guy has the [censored] nuts. hes a tight player but he is also tricky, my hand was obviously really undefined as my flop plan got [censored] up but i want to know what my action is on the turn, what about a blank river?? how about when the board pairs??

this hand really confused me when i played it and i have thought a lot about it

all thoughts appreciated