Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2007, 02:35 PM

Default Is this something I can do?

So there's this one homophobic poster. He has an avatar saying "Tim Hardaway: Icon" and he wrote a BBV post about how he hates seeing pictures of half-naked men on 2+2 (referring to a thread with those hilarious TxRedman shots).

He went on about how much he was terrified of seeing anything close to a man, and so I made fun of him for having so much gay panic. He wrote back:

"I invite all that are reading my posts to join me in my crusade to make it a rule, not just this forum, but all 2+2 forums that a poster must warn, then press ENTER at least 60 times before posting a pic of a male. This is only to safeguard the quality of our viewing experience.

private joker my good friend I hope I have your backing for my proposal. I await your response and I hope to send it to the mods as soon as tomorrow."

This was pretty funny too, so here's what I'm suggesting: going into his profile and replacing his avatar with a (tasteful, safe for work) pic of a shirtless guy.

Is that stepping over the lines? I wouldn't be surprised if it is, which is why I haven't done it, but man it would be a funny idea if I could. Thoughts?