Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2007, 02:21 AM

Default PS3 and It\'s Games Dilemma

I am in quite a dilemma, i am debating wheather or not to buy a ps3. They're alot of pros and cons in my perspective. I could really use a blu-ray player which the ps3 includes cause i have a 1080p t.v. and really want to get the full capability out of it. However i really don't have that much saved as of right now i could buy the ps3 and one game and have about $30 left, which really sucks. If i do get im in the big dillema of what game to buy then. what are the top rated games and what are your personal favorites. I'm not going to buy resistence cause my friend has it and i can borrow it from him, and i already have madden for the ps2 so prob not going to get the new one for the ps3. I think im leaning twoards motorcross or fight knight. or let me know if you think the ps3 is just a complete waste of time and the blu-ray is going to lose to hd-dvd in the future, cause that really suck to buy a $600 blu-ray player and have it outdated in 6 months. i'm really not leaning twoards a x-box 360 at all cause the ps3 is only $200 more plus you get a blu-ray player with it where the u can get a hd-dvd player with the 360 for extra but that only gets u 1080i apose to ps3's 1080p which is the best technology out. any suggestions or oppinions at all would be a big help