Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2007, 09:24 AM

Default Iraq.... Winners and Losers (Who are yours)

Iraq War Winners

1) Large Defense Contracting companys.

Lockheed Martin, Haliburton, General Dynamics... Oh boy are they the winners. IMO the billions they are making off this war might actually be good for the U.S. longterm if they put a lot of this money into R&D. Might make for some cool weapons in the future.

2) Middle East Food and Beverage Companies. (Every juice box, milk box, bag of potato chips etc has been made in a middle eastern country.

3) Foreign Workers believe it or not working through KBR there are a lot of job opportunites for foreign workers. While only making around 5 dollars a day after a few years they may be considered rich in their home countrys. The Future business leaders of "whereever" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

4)Foreign Auto Companys - While not all "most" vehicles used by civilians in Iraq are made by hyundai, kia, mistusbishi, nissan etc. Maybe U.S. vehicles can't handle the terrain ??????

5)Haliburtion (Well the KBR part of them)..... I said them already but they own everything over here EVERYTHING.

6)AAFES... I can buy a tax free DVD for 19.99 in Iraq once again TAX FREE..... But Best Buy is taxed and still 14.99.
Talk about taking advantage of soldiers.

7) Pepsi,Coke.... Nuff said

Losers

1) American Car Companys

Losing a TON of sales to foreign auto companys. Like I said maybe they can't handle the dust..... shipping prices may also be taken into account.

2) Soldiers Familys.. nuff said'

3) Soldiers... Nuff said one can argue that the brand new BMW they buy when they get home makes them a winner. But after they spend their nest egg on a pimped out car that has no value in 5 years they are back to making .75 cents an hour.

4) American TaxPayer..... The way KBR is taking advantage of the government which I won't go into detail over the computer is sickning. When Cheney dies they might actually bury him in Uncle Scrooges vault of gold.

I have to run I had a few more but would anyone else care to add some more winners and losers ?????? Let's see what kind of list we can get going.