Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2006, 10:15 PM

Default Party goes wacky after a few minutes?

I wish I would have taken a screenshot to show it more accurately, but basically what happened was my action buttons disappeared on my tables and were replaced with tiny little black words, and my opponent's actions flashed on the screen in a seizure inducing fashion.

Any ideas on how to fix this problem? Soon after this problem I made the mistake of trying to resize one of the tables and Party crashed and when I reopened Party my tables were fine again, but the idea of closing Party in the middle of a session because their [censored] software [censored] up is pretty laughable, and something I will not be doing.

I put up with them screwing over observed HH and PAHUD 6max stats flying around and fixed it, I put up with the buttons taking 5+ clicks to work and fixed it, I put up with all the terribly confusing new features, but having it crash while I'm playing is something I will not put up with, and since Party never does anything right the first time I'm sure none of this will be fixed before Monday, which is really quite a shame, because all the games I sat in were even juicier than normal.