Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2007, 03:46 PM

Default help, i have a sleeping problem

It has been happening to me for about a year. Forgive my explanation i will try the best I can maybe one of you knows what in the world is happening to me.

Basically im sleeping and my body comes into shock. It happened to me today again like 3 seperate times. Imagine sleeping, then getting an electricity shock going through your body but no pain. The thing is when the shock happens I know it is happening (even when im sleeping), my subconscious is trying to wake up to stop it happening. I feel my face making gestures when my body comes into shock due to the bothersomeness of the feeling (it is not painful, but bothersome, like a paralysis). Everytime it happens my mind (or subconscious, bear with me) keeps fighting to wake up so this stops happening to me, it is really trying hard to get me to wake up.

That is the best explanation I can think of. I really don't know why it happens to me. I have some silly superstition that it might be due to radiation from sitting infront of the pc too much [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]