Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2007, 06:43 AM

Default why are the 1k talbes at stars like this!

I hope this is the right forum for this but if you notice all the FullRing games for the 1k and above at stars have a plrs/flp of 14% or lower I have seen them as low as 8%!

I mean that can not possibly be +ev if you have a VPIP of less than 14% right? i mean that means you throw away alot of hands accept PPs and AK, AQ, AJ. and if you look at the way they play its very tight passive. with the passive part underlined.

player one in MP raises to 3bb everybody folds. next hand player in EP raises 4bb player in late position calls. flp comes rags first player bets 3rd of the pot, player in LP folds. I mean one would think you should be able to make easy money at these tables if you show down a big hand and then bluff them off all the small pots!

i do have to say its tempting to sit in on these 1k tables but that would mean putting 25% of my BR in danger...but but but god dam its tempting.....I dont think I can control my self...nooooo must not gambool..BR management dam it.... (slap slap gota snap out of it)

phew that was close..