View Poll Results: #5 Pistol Pete vs. #12 Cocky
Pistol Pete 55 77.46%
Cocky 16 22.54%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2007, 11:16 PM

Default BBV: Vegas trip and other notes

Let's break it down BBV-style:

BRAG: Had my first trip to Vegas this weekend; went with my girlfriend.
BEAT: I am almost 25 and it was my first time there. Also I had basically a negligible gambling limit since my bankroll = busto at moment.
BRAG: Went there for gf's 21st (she approached me when she was 19 and I was 23). I give her ~ 7/7.5 but would understand if other guys rated her down to like a 6 (not posting any pics as of now, sorry).
VARIANCE: Her parents AND grandmother also came since...
BRAG: They have lots of moniez and were paying for the whole trip, including pretty much everything for me. I even had my own hotel room.
BEAT: Not a lot of great stories, I didn't even enjoy Vegas all that much to be honest. Took a red eye over night to DC, landed at 9:30 AM, came home and pretty much slept until 6:00pm today.

I could post a fuller report is people want; in fact, I'll make it a poll. However, it wasn't that interesting of a trip...I'd do my best to make it a good story, though.

On an unrelated noted:
BRAG: Boddington's Pub Ale in a can. Anyone ever try this? It's usually only served at Irish pubs but the stuff is delicious out of a can. It uses the same technology as Guiness but comes out even better with a super creamy head (that last phrase could get me banned in the new BBV). I highly recommend, as I am drinking some right now.