Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2007, 11:39 PM

Default 200NL ak suited flop flush draw and brick turn now what?

I was really guessing on this turn card. Preflop and flop are standard im sure, but the turn I thought was real tough and I felt super weak playing like I did. Villin is like 32/10/.78 so not very aggressive. He limped and called so I pretty much put ruled out qq and 55 is unlikley, but 77 if definelty possible. I really don't think he pots a full house on the turn though. I put him on like QJ suited or something and just wasn't sure I could get him off it. I checked the turn thinking if he bet weak I could either call or c/r all in. And I hate committing my stack here on turn if I bet and he raises, cause then I have to go with it and I might be drawing dead. Felt super weak folding, but I just didn't see me c/r all in getting him to fold on the turn. With his pot bet I thought he was saying he was going to showdown and I folded like a little girl. Can anybody give me a better line? Thanks again.

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $1/$2
6 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $86.05
UTG+1: $213.30
CO: $183.55
Button: $66.70
Hero: $333
BB: $44.20

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is SB with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
2 folds, CO calls $2 <font color="aaaaaa">(pot was $3)</font>, Button folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $9</font>, BB folds, CO calls $7 <font color="aaaaaa">(pot was $12)</font>.

Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($20, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $16</font>, CO calls $16 <font color="aaaaaa">(pot was $36)</font>.

Turn: 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($52, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">CO bets $46</font>, Hero folds.
Uncalled bets: $46 returned to CO.

Results:
Final pot: $52