Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2007, 10:21 PM

Default Doyles Room rip off

First of all I want to apologize if this is not the proper thread for this post, but I could not find a thread for whining about getting screwed by a name you thought you could trust.

I just completed a hard earned 25000 points on the Doyles
Room poker site and instead of getting a leather bound set of Super System 1 and 2 I have been told basically to go fondle myself and be happy that I can transfer my action points to full tilt at a rate of one full tilt point for every 12 action points earned at Doyles Room. The management claims that they could all be arrested for sending a package to an address in the US with the return address belonging to an online poker site.

I basically signed up a Doyles Room to try and collect these books (I am a sucker for poker books) and because I figured that any site that was associated with Doyle Brunson would be a good place to play. I mean he does gurantee that your money will be safe on his site in those adds in Card Player.

I just looked on the Doyles Room site and they are still offering the books as a signup bonus.

Again, sorry if this is the wrong forum and about the whining but I am really mad and disappointed about getting lied to by a brand I thought I could trust.

Swillis717