Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2007, 05:58 PM

Default Re: New Deposit Option on Pokerstars

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I must be the unlucky one.

Tried loading $40(42.10) to the card and i got a "denied" message. Upon trying a second time i now get a "service not available for this card" message. I'm now basically locked out and private info left behind. I call the service number and explain to the woman and she said she showed a load transaction for the amount of $31.70 yesterday. I told her that that was impossible because i just apllied for it two hours ago. When i asked her how this could happen she goes into some kind of stuper and tells me i need to email payTru (gee, thanks for the help) but to not expect a response until monday because they don't work the weekend. WTF is that? Don't work the weekend?? What???

And after all that my bank account shows that they did indeed get the $42.10

I'm fookin' steamin'. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure it is not an authorisation on your card? If so then it will drop off after a couple of days. If it makes it to your statement then you have a problem.

Maybe it failed address verification (AVS)... is your PS account address the same as the address for the credit card you used to try and load the thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it's the same card i've used since i signed up with PS and NETELLER. Same address across the board except for the middle initial they gave me, which was wrong. Either way, how can they explain a load transaction on the card a day before i even signed up? I explained this to the service rep though so i don't know why she couldn't help me with the problem. Instead i have to wait until monday for a response because they don't work weekends? What a joke...

I'm going to call the number again.