Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2007, 10:39 AM

Default Re: Starting over AND getting a student !!

Hello there, thanks for doing this.

Usual story, nothing exiting [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Started playing live freerolls a year ago. Followed by 20-50NL home games. Won a few hundred. Put $10 on PokerRoom. Run hot at 25PL. Busted. Realized I was doing something wrong. Went through tons of literature - Brunson, Harrington, Sklansky. Put some money on Party, starting with 5NL fullring. Started digging the forum. Got tracker and pahud. Run through some cardrunners videos, extremely helpful. Quickly moved up. Cashed out after the new year [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Got some money on Tribeca and Stars (thanks iStrong [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Currently playing 10NL 6max on Tribeca. Ideally I see myself playing on Party and UB (mainly due to the software), but right now bankroll is the primary concern for me so perhaps I am going to bonus whore on Cryptos and Ongame in the nearest futue.

Basically my plan is to move up to 400NL within a year, making comfortable living from 4 tabling 20 hours a week while I study at the university. And, if everything goes the way I hope, become a 5/10 regular in 2 years time.

ps About 30k hands total at 7ptbb, mainly 10NL.