Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2006, 08:01 PM

Default So the lady cutting my hair f\'d it up....

So I go into my local "Great Clips" and get my hair cut as usual and there is a different lady there and she is the only one there at the moment.

Anyway, I step up and she asks my phone number(standard) and pulls up my account there. She says 5 on top and one on the sides? I say yes. Because that’s what it has always said since I moved here.

So we go over to get started she is nice and talks with me and she gets the clippers ready. She puts on the 5 and goes to start cutting and she takes a nice chunk of my bangs off on the left side. I stand up and say WTF are you doing. I didn’t say cut my bangs (they are not long btw, just enough to lay over) and she has the nerve to say "you didn’t tell me that". I look at her is total amazement and say well how the hell did they get there? I get my hair like this all the time and then I said I hope you realize I am not paying for this hair cut. She says ok and she did an ok job on covering it up but I am still pissed. She never apologized or anything for it.

So OOT how was my play and what, if anything should I do next?

PS: I am not posting pics of my hair. I’m still too pissed and embarrassed.