Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2007, 02:11 AM

Default Re: Official February Thread: General Discussion/etc

[ QUOTE ]
FWIW Toine was the largest winner in my DB when i gave FTP a try about month-month and a half ago.
He was a little bit on a LAGtardish side, like the hand i already told him about (i was bwd28 there, don't play FTP anymore), i raised pot on the button w AA, and of course he 3bet from the blinds, like all the TAGs do on FTP every time you raise in position ,i just called, flop came K high, and he check-raised me all-in.

I am not really sure why did you make that play?
If i don't have you beat, i am folding to that move and the flop wasn't that drawey.So, isn't it better to milk me?If i have you, i instacall, cause i am not laying donwn something that beats TPTK on this flop.

But i remember i was pleased that i stacked a decent player and he was pretty solid otherwise and always played on like 12 tables there, so i'd imagine he is a pretty big winner on Nl400 overall.

[/ QUOTE ]

BWD, I seem to remember this hand even though I don't have it in front of me. I think I had KQ, is that right? I think I did, and if this is the hand I'm thinking of I was c/r'ing for value. Maybe it wasn't the best play, but that's why I did it. Contrary to what camelzoo may think, I'm not an arrogant poster who always claims to be so superior to my opponents, and I certainly know I don't always make the right play, but I always go through a thought process before a play, be it correct or not, and I'm always open to suggestions.