Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2007, 03:13 AM

Default 2/5 Live KK on an ugly flop multiway

The game has been very loose. A raise to $35 scares noone, and one guy(MP1) has raised very loosely and called big reraises preflop(or limp called 125 preflop) and mucked the flop. Been pretty aggro overall. MP2 is a donk through and through and MP3 is cally loose as well.

4 limpers to me, and I make it $50 with KK out of the BB and a $700 stack. limpers all call. Should I be making it more than $50? I havent played live much, but I haven't won any pots since I have sat down, and have raised a few times preflop and had to muck in a multiway pot when I missed.

Flop is an ugly 874 with 2 spades. Pot is $250. I check, figuring that it is a dangerous flop, and that based on the action behind me, I can figure out what to do, and since MP1 will be anypiece/anydraw, as will MP2, it is unlikely to be checked around.

UTG checks and MP1 bets $150, MP2 calls $150. MP3 goes allin for $110. Now I jam for $650. I beat MP1 90%(unless he flopped 2 pair), and I beat MP2 100%, since he raises 2pair or better. Like the whole hand or hate it?

-Jason