Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2007, 08:46 PM

Default Re: Mom flips off another driver while driving, guy makes passive thre

[ QUOTE ]
Cmon guy I technically got the last word in. Apparently where you come from that counts for something. Where I come from its like a BB team being up by 60 points but some tard from the other team dunks it with 3 seconds left and starts celebrating.

I would like it if you would either explain how your a huge troll or a complete moron. Cause its either one or the other. Also I don't feel too bad about the hijack, this thread is dieing anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is your point? I think it's ok to calmly confront someone (not threaten) who flips me off, even a 50 year old lady with her son in tow, and you don't. We disagree.

Yet you still want to call me names and think that that proves something. I thought you were going to ignore me, but apparently you can't control yourself and had to respond. Why? Are you so weak that you feel the need to vindicate yourself on a message board where nobody gives a [censored] about you or me? Nobody cares man, just let it go. Better yet, come troll me on another thread so we can have the Troll Olympics 2007. I'm sure at least someone is entertained by this bs besides me.