Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2007, 11:27 PM

Default my conversation with neteller live support

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
You are now chatting with 'Neteller '
Neteller : Welcome to our live chat service. How may we help you?
me: hi
Neteller : Hello, how may i assist you?
me: im glad i got thru...
me: i just tried to log into my account but i see my account is locked
Neteller : Before we proceed, may I ask your security question please?
me: so i am told to call security
Neteller : Mother's Maiden Name
me: yea go ahead
me: xxxxxxxx
Neteller : Thank you
Neteller : If you recently performed a Peer-to-Peer transfer, your account may have been temporarily closed. Your account should be automatically re-opened within 5 business days, but you will no longer be able to perform Peer-to-Peer transfers.
me: your welcome
me: so i get a message that says:
me: Please call NETELLER Security at 1-86-NETELLER
me: which i do immediately
me: but i can not get thru
me: i just get disconnected
me: and i want my account turned on or i want to talk to secirty but it is impossible since neteller is screening my calls
Neteller : US member accounts have been temporarily de-certified to revoke Peer-to-Peer capabilities. These accounts should be automatically re-certified in the next 10 business days, but Peer-to-Peer transfers will no longer be available to US members.
me: ok fine so i wont do any more peer to peer trasnfers
me: but i would like to be able to log into my accounts
Neteller : Your account should be automatically re-opened within 5 business days.
me: why is it closed
me: i did nothing wrong
Neteller : If you recently performed a Peer-to-Peer transfer, your account has been temporarily closed.
me: why- there was nothing against the rules about peer to peer trasnfers
me have not done any since that rule went into effect and on top of that you guys made 1.9 percent on every transfer that I did (which I only had to do because I have not been able to make a withdrawl)
Neteller : In order to ensure that US members do not use NETELLER with the intent to gamble online, NETELLER is no longer offering its Peer-to-Peer service in the US.
me: i do not want to gamble i jusy want my money
me: just*
me: can someone from security please call me?
Neteller : There is nothing we can do at the moment but your account will be reopened in five days.
me: ok and in 5 days can i withdraw some of MY money?
Neteller : At this time, our ability to provide US members with withdrawals is significantly reduced. We assure you that restoring withdrawal options for you is our top priority. In the meantime, your funds continue to be safely maintained in trust on your behalf. Unfortunately, we cannot determine how long it will take to restore our withdrawal systems, but will advise you of any changes at http://updates.neteller.com. Please continue to visit this page for the latest information about NETELLER and its service to our members.
me: ok- you say significantly reduced- that does not mean non existant- has any us customer been able to make a withdrawl?
Neteller : As I am not in that department I am unsure. We regret the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.
me: i am not trying to be difficukt and understand that none of this is your fault
me: but why am i told to call security yet i am not allowed to call security?
Neteller : I am unsure myself. It may just be a glitch on our end.
me: that is quite odd
me: can i come to your office and pick up my money in person?
me: i would be more than happy to do so- ill even provide my own sack with a dollar sign on it
Neteller : Is there anything else I can assist you with?
me: yea can i pick my money up in person?
Neteller : No you cannot.
Neteller : Thank you for using NETELLER Live Chat. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you again. Bye for now.
Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.