Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2007, 04:05 PM

Default Poker Stars funds question

For obvious reasons, I had a friend in europe help me unload my neteller account to my poker stars account. Now I go to cashout from PS and I get this:
----------------------------
Hello XXXX,

Your most recent cashout for $XXX has been cancelled as you are merely cashing out transferred funds from a player who just dpeosited them into there account.

Unfortunately this is against the rules on our site. You are free to play with the funds on our tables or transfer them back to the original
account.

Thank you for your understanding on this matter.

Regards,

Neal
PokerStars Security
----------------------------------

First of all I don't see any mention of these rules on the website or anywhere else. Second of all, I can either play or send it back? So I can never cash out? Obviously I don't mind playing with some of the money but I'm not about to start throwing around what constitutes a fair chunk of my life savings around on the table.

What do I do? Is Pokerstars bullshitting because they can't issue checks anymore?

This keeps getting worse! All this effort to get my money out of neteller and it appears Poker Stars is no more honorable! I just vomited I'm so upset.