Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2007, 04:40 AM

Default Re: Do you believe in some sort of God(s)?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't believe in God.

You know what I find to be a more interesting question tho? If no one ever educated a person about Gods/Religions how many people would still have spiritual feelings and how many would have none? I really don't feel it the way I think others do if you know what I mean.

I like other people and I feel a sense of goodwill towards my fellow man but I really don't feel spiritual about it. I just treat people the way I want to be treated. So I have trouble buying into most religions. Is it just instinctual and we are just born with or without out it? I explained my thoughts on this poorly but I'm too lazy to try again.

The devil tho he lives next door to me he is real. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you're saying (I think). People are good to each other just because, and religion swooped in and took credit for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is part of what I was saying but the main part was more about how I feel. Like when I was really young actually as long as I can remember I did not believe there was a God. My parents told me there was but I just didn't feel it. I think I believed in Santa longer than I believed in God. This Santa dude was giving me stuff after all. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

God was making me miss playing in my Sunday hockey games!