Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2007, 04:14 AM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

[ QUOTE ]
Just got off the phone with VIP CS rep. She was very helpful, quick and decicive with her responses, bascially sounded like she knew what she was talking about. Take it for what it's worth:

I explained the situation, and she suggested I P2P to a non-US and have them immediately withdrawl the money. I asked if it would be a problem for them to send those funds to a poker-site instead, and she said DON'T do that. She said both accounts need to be certified (obviously). She looked at my account and didn't see any problem.

I also asked her about the situation of the non-US member accepting the funds from a US IP. She said to make sure my recipient is not in the US when he logs in to his NT account.

I have a friend in Canada who I'm going to ask to help me out. It appears that worse-case scenario for trying is that the accounts get temporarily frozen, and can be quickly fixed.

[/ QUOTE ]

This has become a huge joke. Sure, you can have your money, you just have to know someone who doesn't live in the US. No problem.