FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2007, 05:38 AM

Default iPoker and Tain

This is from tainpoker.com

[ QUOTE ]

(2007-01-19)

Stockholm, Jan 19th 2007

In the beginning of February 2007, the following card rooms from the Tain Poker Network will migrate to the iPoker/Playtech poker network: CarlosPoker.com, CBMbet.com, Chilipoker.com, DMHpoker.com, Expekt.com, Gutshotgaming.com, Parimatch.com, Pokerducks.com and Tradesportspoker.com.

The migration of these Tain Poker network operators is a result of the deal in October 2006 to merge the Tain Poker Network and the Tribeca Tables network. The following month, November 2006, Playtech acquired Tribeca Tables Europe Limited with the intention to merge the European facing operators of the Tribeca Tables operators to the iPoker/Playtech Network. The current Tain Poker Network operators will thus migrate directly to the iPoker/Playtech Network.

All available resources in Playtech and Tain are currently working to make this migration as smooth and successful as possible.

With the migration complete, Tain is now able to focus on being the market leading developer of turnkey solutions for the online gambling industry. A new exciting “One Stop Shop” concept for online gambling will be launched by Tain this spring.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anybody knows how much traffic will iPoker gain by this move and what software will be used ?

I don't like the iPoker software . I have an account at Titan and there I can't turn off the avatars and if I want to play more than 3 tables is not very easy to do .(lots of avatars and colors )

Are there any mods for iPoker or is there a way to turn off the avatars at TitanPoker ? I [censored] hate them !!!!!
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]