Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2007, 05:55 PM

Default UB is holding $4k of mine

In response mostly to this thread on 2+2: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rt=all&vc=1

I was taking all my $ off of UB. A few weeks ago I took ~$10k off of it (I dont like to have more than $10k in neteller). And then last week tried to take my last $4k off of it.

Got this email from them:
[ QUOTE ]

Dear xxxx:

Please be advised that your withdrawal has been subject to a random security verification. We have noticed that you are requesting a
withdrawal in the amount of $3966.31 and this amount is not related to game-play. Upon verification of your account, you have
deposited then withdrew immediately without playing.

In order to minimize fraudulent activity, please provide us with an explanation of the circumstances of this activity so we may
proceed with your withdrawal request.

Your withdrawal# 1000328602 has been cancelled until we receive your reply.

Sincerely,

Stephanie,
Withdrawals Department

[/ QUOTE ]

The part about depositing and then not playing is 100% not true - I have played probably 5k+ hands since depositing. Since this email I got last week, I have sent 3 follow up emails and have gotten 0 response from them.

I'm wondering whether anyone else has tried to take $ off recently - do they have cash flow issues or what?

Anyone with any connections at UB I'd be interested in your help. I warn people not to keep $ on UB.