Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2007, 04:48 AM

Default Telling People What I\'m Doing After Skizzle

I find myself with a confusing situation. Not a dilemma since those would be equally attractive options... well mine are equally attractive, but in a poor way.... I digress.

I am graduating in May. I am not getting a job. I don't want to explain to people why, because I don't like them and/or don't want to listen to some combination of "You can't do that" "You'll lose all your money" "ZOMG I'M A SHEEP" "Cool, gimme some" or some other retarded suggestion. I have come to several options:

1) Tell the truth. Lame. This is a fall back is I find myself in a terrible car wreck and end up with a lobotomy rendering my brain void of creative thought.
2) Tell people I'm going into real estate. When they ask, "Well what exactly with real estate." reply, "Well own it mostly."
3) Tell people I plan on traveling for a few years. Usually I get asked where I'm getting/have received the money for this. I'm looking for something that humors me to say. I'm toying with "Doesn't everyone have enough money to travel for a few years?" "Drugs." "Found it."

Suggestions? Stories?