Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-01-2007, 01:01 AM

Default Re: **Official Guitar Hero 2 is the best PS2 Game ever Thread**

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

They already make one of those.

Linky

[/ QUOTE ]

If I'm buying this game brand new, is this the guitar I should get?

Also, do GH1 & 2 work right on a PS3?

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, I like the guitars that come with the game better. Rumor has it that the wireless ones stick a bit and have very sensitive star power tilt activation which can be a pain in the ass, though I havent tried them out myself to be honest

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I don't understand how anyone could physically do the middle part of the song. But I've only played this game once and really sucked at it.

Please come out for the Wii, that would rule...

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no way. It's pretty much impossible. You just have to activate star power and hope to get through it while hitting as many notes as you can. As for a wii GH2, I have no idea.

(the vid isnt me btw)

[/ QUOTE ]

I imagine some expert guitar players could do it, its magnitudes more difficult to play an actual guitar

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean its def possible to make it through the middle solo without star power. 100% notes hit wont happen but simply surviving is doable albeit super hard. Even surviving is a bit hard though. The trick to playing the song and 5*ing it is to get the first 2 star powers. Use right away, then make it through as much of that ass crap solo as you can and then use the SP before you fail.

Ppl are getting even better scores by using more SPs on easier parts and using less during the solo. Get 2 SPs --> use right away, 3 --> use right away, 3 --> use during solo is becoming a popular way to get a good high score on jordan but its still very hard to make it through the solo with less than a full SP bar.