Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-2006, 06:51 PM

Default Beat: My Life, *by request* *LONG*

So I actually did get a few requests asking me to go into detail about my life when I posted in the "My Romanian GF has a fiance" thread, that I could make most people feel better. Keep in mind, there are a few people I know who have it worse. My roommate is a Bosnian refugee and he puts me to shame in that department. For the other 99.9% of people, be prepared to feel better:

So I have a kid with a girl, we'll call her "LaFanda" just because it's a hilarious name. We were together for about 4 years. About 3 years in, we get in an argument and I throw a brownie towards her. Somehow, the police get involved and I get charged with domestic violence (brownie did not hit her, nor have I ever struck a woman and the charges were eventually dismissed). I told her that it'd be best for her to stay at her Grandma's for a few days while things blew over. She took it as me kicking her out, and she never moved back. Within the next year we dated off an on. She got knocked up by some dude she met at a bar, got the big A. I'd be serious about her, she'd blow me off... she'd get serious about getting back with me, I'd blow her off. Finally I decide that I want to marry this chick. So as I bring her flowers and a nicely well thought letter, she tells me about this new dude she's met. I wasn't tripping too much as we both had dated other people in that year. Anyway, he is in the service and was about to be deployed. I knew that meant marriage was a strong possibility if he really dug her. He did... they did. So we break up when I see her wedding ring. Nice. At least I scored that threesome with her best friend and her 10 days before her wedding.

So things went on to suck more. My cousin was killed in Iraq a couple months later, and here is a cross-posted list from another forum of stuff that has been up lately. Enjoy:

1. My Uncle was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer (15% 5-year survival rate when caught early, 1% 5-year survival rate when it has spread... we still don't know if it has spread).
2. My Aunt (sister of above Uncle) had a relapse in her Colon Cancer.
3. My dad (brother of both of the above) has not seen a doctor in 20 years. He's going beginning of January, and I'm nervous as Hell.
4. My mother, at the age of 56 is the oldest surviving female in 4 generations in her family. In light of all the cancer news, this worries me.
5. My two family dogs (my folks are split and note, this is each parent's dog) died within 24 hours of eachother a couple weeks back.
6. I just found out I work for a criminal, but I'm too broke at the moment to quit. Go Go 3k hands per day!
7. My son is moving to IL ( I live in CA ) in 2 weeks.
8. My son is going blind (Rod-Cone dystrophy).
9. My son's step dad drove off the road (avoiding another car) with my son in the car a few days ago (he is fine, but that was horrible to hear).