Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2006, 01:54 PM

Default Unacceptable (lack of) Customer Service from Conjelco

Making a thread has been my last resort...

I pre-ordered Mathematics of Poker on Nov 21. I still have not recceved Mathematics of Poker. Order Status via Conjelco's website basically says "order processed".
I have tried Emailing Conjelco with no response. I tried calling the number on their website and they basically say "we're not customer service and you can't call them, but let us call you back - what's your number?" Of course I never get a call back.
On my 2nd try calling them (after business working hours), I ask for a manager. The original guy on the phone pretends to look for his manager and then gives me a customer service number instead (after insisting for 5 minutes there's no way for me to call customer service), but of course I'll have to wait 'till the next day to call them. When I try to call them the next day, the line is disconnected or something as all I get is a busy tone.
I even tried PMing Chuck Weinstock and I have gotten no reply.
I ordered a book that should have arrived already; all I want to know is why is there a delay and when will I get it. Over a week of frustrating brushoffs and I don't know if I'll ever get it.