Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2006, 05:15 PM

Default preflop spot, maybe standard

Live €2-€5 game. Nearly the end of the night, we are about to finish up the game. 5 handed. Button (7000) is a good aggressive player, I don't know whether he is up tonight but he is in for a good bit, he was drinking earlier but is now playing well. SB (1500) normally plays shortstacked, he is pretty straightforward with a normal stack. BB (3k) is a straightforward player, not very good. UTG (7k) I have never played before, however he seems to be the value, too loose on all streets and from all positions, however he just got out of a big hole thanks to me, I think he was in for precisely 7k. I haven't been at the table long, I was playing tight but am now on tilt because I have just lost two big pots, to UTG and SB. I now have €370.

UTG makes it €15 blind, I make it €30 with Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. Button makes it €90. SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls. Back to me.