Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2006, 12:26 PM

Default Tough Canterbury 4/8 session... review some hands

Man just had one of the coldest live sessions ive ever had. Sat down at 9pm and played till 12:30. I lost 300 and won only one hand during the time and it was just top pair pulling through on the turn in an unraised pot. I also managed to lose probably about 5-6 hands at showdown. SO heres some hands!

Very very loose passive table. There is one LAG and one strong post flop player at the table but most of the others are just straight fish.

I'm in BB with A4 sooooted and there are 5 limpers sb completes I check
(7sbs)

Flop 4d 4c 10c

I bet 2 calls 1 raise... folds sb who cold calls 2 and I reraise.. field calls

Turn

(11bbs

Another club hits completing the flush... SB bets out
SB is an older lady so I was thinking she was probably a nit but I just got at the table so no read.

Hero has AQos in BB... there are 4 people in including the sb and the hero raises the field.

Flop A 10 8 rainbow
SB checks I bet 1 call.. folds... SB raises... hero??????

SB is a decent player post flop who is up a lot in the session. This is about 2.5 hours in so he knows how tight ive been playing so his raise worries me. He doesn't raise a whole lot pf but ive seen him do it with as low as A10os I've also seen him overplay hands even when he knows he's beat ie call 10 10 down to river when its obvious hes beat.

Gotta catch a flight back home, more hands later maybe.