Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2006, 12:03 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
I don't mind being an exhibitionist. I'm a burner. I'm part of that whole community. If you don't know what it is, check out: www.burningman.com
But I'm not sexy. I can't do sexy. I'm not one of those girls with juggling fake [censored] that can walk up to someone and be like "oh hi, I'm summer. How are YOU doing tonight?" and then grind all over some guys crotch for however much.

I've seen the movies. Not for me. I laugh just thinking about it. Who would pay ME money for a lap dance? Seriously.

And btw... I keep receipts for everything. If you want proof over a 3 month time span of where that money went, I have it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandi, when u first burst on to the poker scene a few months ago I know some people who met u playing side games and or satellites at the Bellagio. U told these people u had stripped before and were considering stripping in Vegas but wanted to give poker a shot for now.

Why would u come back and lie about this? Who cares if u used to strip? We have no problem with that. Seems like u should be formulating lies about not scamming a bunch of poker dudes instead. Thoughts?