Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2006, 01:26 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
Um....can somebody PUUHLEASE post details of the 30K Newhizzle allegations...all we've got so far is very vague and unconfirmed rumors...although there are certain posters who have alluded to having 'inside info' about the matter. Spill it already. This is NVG.

Also, I don't understand why everyone is assuming that the following paragraph refers to Mark:

"Someone that I am friends with, claiming he had sex with me and I made him go busto. Big error and completely uncredible. This person won a big tourament and now thinks he is God's gift to poker... Yet cries every night at being outplayed in the big cash games. He will no doubt be busto before the WSOP. I wish him the best though and hope he grows up and gets brought down to earth."

OK, so Mark won a big tourney...what other pointers are there that it's him...certainly he's not claiming anything about being "busto", as her rambling implies...
<confused>

[/ QUOTE ]

EDIT: HOLY [censored] THE BELOW WAS BEING TYPED WHILE NEWHIZZLE APPARENTLY REPLIED. GODDAMN. ILL LEAVE IT ANYHOW CUZ IT WAS MY REACTION BEFORE NEWHIZZLE REPLIED AND STILL HAS A VALID POINT.

BUT SON OF A GODDAMN BITCH, WOW.

Well teddy you hit the nail on the mother [censored] head.

Practically EVERYbody with involvement in this thread is totally absurd.

First everybody and their mom was pissing on Bluff for saying what he said, and now people are demeaning the hell out of this chick and NOTHING HAPPENED (read: STILL nothing is verified)

What, she's a conniver and flirts to get what she wants? NO MOTHER [censored] [censored]! But if you said that on the first 3 pages you were looking at a permaban. Now people are calling her a scum bag bitch left when nothing has happened.

I mean, [censored], she's shady as hell. And in her latest post I sighed because I sighed that she wasn't addressing the allegations, but there are two big indicators she's wasn't even talking about Newhizzle.

I just read the [censored] now straight through, and I feel that there must be some links and other [censored] that was deleted, because there is no way so many people whose intellect I respect can be acting so insane.