Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2006, 09:20 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
ZingZing,

Yes:

"Anyways gathering info from an EXTREMELY reliable source it appears Brandi had cleaned out about 30k from one of Newhizzle's accounts"

Made it sound like theft and not playing unauthorized games in a staking deal.

That said, I would be absolutely amazed if:
1) Knowing what he knows about her and being as smart as he is that Mark would be willing to stake her
and
2) Mark was dumb enough to stake her that he wouldn't just transfer her funds and rather he would let her play on his account

I am just saying that if you are going to come forth with these slanderous rumors (and they are slanderous against Mark too and not just the girl as most of us here have a high oppinion of his deductive logic and would think a little less of him if he could be conned by Brandi) Please give us a little more than baseless accusations from an unknown poster.

Bluff,
Yea, I reduced the size of the bet because I realize that, despite how confident that I am that this did not occur, no one is going to accept my bet unless they have insider knowledge therefore I am on a negative freeroll.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry about that, anyways, the info doesn't come from an unknown poster, granted that's what I am, but the original person who gave me this info is a well respected poster. I think any details that come out about this will have to be from Mark or Brandi themselves if they decide to tell them.