Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2006, 02:40 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

Less than 60 days ago, on Oct 18th, Diablo introduced you to 2+2 as a hot girl in the poker world. You joined in and gave the thread leg's. I guess it was fun for you and it's understandable.

Now you're talking about suicide and saying you don't need anyone to tell you how you messed up. You're putting your horribly sad state of life up for everyone to see. Not good.

Your name and reputation is the most valuable thing you have. You're damaging it here. You don't look like you need compassion. You look like you need counseling.

The NVG forum of 2+2 is a great place to tell the world what a loser Franklin is. World Class loser obviously. But it hurts you way more than it hurts him to say here publicly that he had his penis on your back after you gave him all your money.

You're imploding in the poker life and community. Shut it down for a while. Get a job as a waitress somewhere, get your finances straight and don't go back to the poker life until you can afford it. If you can't walk away for a while and get things straight, either you're delusional and believe you're tied into the poker life, or you're a problem gambler. Walk away for a while. GL.

For some reason, I'm guessing my post was a total waste of time. I hope not. GL.