Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-15-2006, 11:26 AM

Default Re: cheating death

[ QUOTE ]
dali-

we could argue this forever. religion is the most difficult discussion.

to answer your question, i dont know. i dont know why god would take a 2 year old out of this world. i cant expect myself to understand that.

before i was born my dad's aunt (re:very close to our family) lost her daughter to hotchkins. she was eight i think. it was sick. the overwhelming sadness of losing a child is comparable to none.

i dont act as though i am a smart christian, nor do i think i am a good christian, i simply am one. it's what i believe in, but in the same breath i'd say i'm tolerant of most other religions, as long as they're not knocking on my door on a saturday morning or getting their compound burnt to the ground in Waco, TX. there's nothing more stupid to me than an intolerant christian. do unto others.

-Tex

[/ QUOTE ]
That's fair enough. I just wish people would quit using "god's will" as reason for something good happening to them, when so many bad things happen to others. It makes it seem like he plays favorites, which if he existed, I guess he'd have to, and yeah, that opens a whole new Pandora's box.

I will fight you for 1k, yo. I need a baseball bat, information on which eye is bad, and VERY favorable odds tho.