Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2006, 04:18 PM

Default AAxx ds RR hand at PLO100

6-max at UB. There's very little re-raising preflop, and it's always me. I reraised once earlier with AAQQds, got 4 callers, check-called a button pot on the KJx flop, and c/r pushed the turn blank that gave me a flush draw, and button had QJT9.

I've also re-raised a couple of times with rundown hands and once with KKxx ds and won all the pots with a CB. I have about $130

CO villain opens for pot, I re-pot on the button with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], BB calls, CO calls. BB is a very bad shortstacker who is very loose preflop and then plays fit-or-fold on the flop, I haven't seen CO show down a lot but he has about $400 in front of him, almost all of which he won before I sat down. Seems semi-loose.

Flop is K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], BB checks, CO pots, and I repot all-in.

Good or spew? I just don't know how to handle a spot like this because it seems like if villain is bluffing, I'm letting him off the hook, but on the other hand he might well be drawing to :diamonds: so I should protect my hand in the already big pot. He could be leading a 4 as well, of course.