Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2006, 02:50 AM

Default The state of high stakes 2+2 posts

Ok, I have a question; most the people that post on this particular forum looking for feedback are pretty intelligent. More intelligent than most the people that respond to their posts? Definitely. I don't understand WHY you people post. It's retarded. LOL HOW DO I PLAY A SET OR TPTK OR 2 PAIR IN THIS SITAUTON. What, you can beat f4cking 10/20nl+ but you can't work this [censored] out on your own? What, someone knows your own table image / the flow of the game better than you do? You people are f4cking retarded, you're sitting here waiting for some illsuive panacea that never comes, you're waiitng, refreshing the HS forum, waiting for some new SECRET PANACEA TO GIVE YOU THE NEW SECRETES TO BEAT THE NEXT LEVEL OF POKER. GUESS WHAT RET4RD. The only way you're going to get better is by analysing the hand yourself within the context of your game style. YAY CTS NEVER FOLDS A SET. YAY SAMO DOES. WHO. GIVES. A F4CK. You're smart enough to work this [censored] out on your own people. And your answer will be better than other peoples.

The ONLY reason I can see for a HSNL forum at all is a) braggery b) when someone gets f4cking wasted and decides not to hold back. Keep on waiting, because most of you newbs aren't getting wasted and posting your thoughts on the game theoeretical impacts of overbetting.

Peace,
Martov Nikels