Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2006, 06:19 PM

Default Tried to pay a friend to go on a date for me

Here's the deal. I go to University of Kansas and greek population is huge. Last Saturday, on my birthday, a sorority girl asked me to go with her on a date party(i was beyond [censored] faced hammered, which i deem unfair). I've known for 4 years as sororities and fraternities do [censored] like this all the time. She is not bad looking at all, the problem is today was last of classes for first semester and i just don't wanna [censored] go anymore. Actually, I never wanted to go in the first place place but felt bad saying no to her. The party is this: We take a party bus from Lawrence to Kansas City and go ice skating for an hour and then go to bar. I tried to bribe one of pledge brothers to go in place for me, I said i would pay him $100. He knows her and they are friends and have hooked up before.
Beat: I have to go the party.
Brag: I will probably have sex with with no questions asked after.
Variance: Don't say the beat is that I'm in a fraternity.

Under these circumstances, how much would money would it take for you to go to this date party?