Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2006, 12:09 PM

Default Prove that the \"Cashout Curse\" Doesn\'t Exist.

The number of complaints in this forum about poker sites being rigged, poker sites stealing money, poker sites permitting bots, poker sites permitting collusion, poker sites permitting other players to see your hand, poker sites having "doom switches," etc., and just general conspiracy and curse theories are truly mind-boggling.

It seems to me, that this community of posters cannot prove or disprove the vast majority of them. However, in the interest "truth, justice and the American way," I think we can make a concerted effort to disprove the "Cashout Curse" by posting descriptions of experiences we have in beating this curse.

So as a public service, I encourage you to post examples of your immunity to said curse.

Here's mine: I startred playing at FTP on October 7. I deposited $500. Playing mostly 1/2 and 3/6 Seven Card Stud, and 1/2 and 2/4 LHE, I increased my stake to $1143 by October 31 and then cashed-out my original $500, leaving me with $643. During November I continued to play mostly the same games I played in October, but also added 5/10 Stud, 3/6 LHE and some 1/2 and 2/4 Razz. By November 30 I had $1632 in my account and cashed-out $1000. Starting this month with $632 and playing four days so far, I have increased my account to $877.