Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2006, 10:39 PM

Default My Bowl Picks So far

USC +2.5 vs Michigan +101

Big 10 struggles in the Rose Bowl as this is a home game for the Pac10 many years. This is no exception. These teams are very even and the crowd will be about 50/50 but it's in LA. No travel for USC. Pac10 owns the Big10 in Rose Bowls.

Notre Dame vs LSU -8.5 -104

I'm not saying anything here that everyone doesn't already know. Notre Dame is OVERRATED. Any team that is decent at all has waxed them. Okay...they beat Penn St but I'll go there later. Mich St was not a good team this year and they should be beat ND. Stanford is not so good and they should have beat ND at ND. I don't usually like giving anyone 8.5 points but LSU could blow them out. They beat Auburn at Auburn and ND wouldn't stand a chance in a game like that.

Penn St vs Tennessee -7 -104

I got a real [censored] line here but Penn St is also overrated. They got beat/drilled by ND and that's looking like a real bad loss right now. Penn St has no quality wins and a lot of close calls against sub par opponents. They finished where they did in the Big10 because the Big10 just wasn't that good this year.

Maybe more to follow.