Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2006, 05:11 AM

Default TPTK vs. Tight Villains

BB is 17/5/.6 over 77 hands. She seems much looser than those numbers show though as I remember her playing a lot of pots. She wasn't aggressive that often in those pots, but was there. If she has something strong, she can bet it, but if it's only a moderate hand or a scary board, she'll call along and is a bit of a showdown monkey, especially with pocker pairs.

CO was 21/0/1 over 28 hands. He was always limping or folding and this was the first time I remember him cold calling. I hadn't noticed him getting out line although I did see him check call with the bottom straight on a 3 straight board and call down with TPWK on more than one occasion. When he 3bet the flop, it was very fast as if he had autoraise clicked, which I also hadn't seen before.

I don't have a problem with the PFR. The loose players are on my right and the tight players are on my left, plus I had been quiet for a few orbits.

Full Tilt Poker
Limit Holdem Ring game
Limit: $1/$2
8 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (8 players) Hero is MP2 with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
2 folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises</font>, CO calls, 2 folds, BB calls.

Flop: 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (6.5SB, 4 players)
<font color="#cc0000">BB bets</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#cc0000">CO 3-bets</font>, BB calls, Hero calls.

Turn: 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (7.75BB, 4 players)
BB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">CO bets</font>, BB calls, Hero ???